Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix peaky blinders season 3

Options
  • 12-03-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    Only getting into netflix and have taken to peaky blinders. Am I stupid for not being able to find season 3?? I have googled and it looks like it's available in USA and UK. Is it coming to us soon or do I need to buy the DVDs?
    Thanks
    Rebecca

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

MissRibena wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Only getting into netflix and have taken to peaky blinders. Am I stupid for not being able to find season 3?? I have googled and it looks like it's available in USA and UK. Is it coming to us soon or do I need to buy the DVDs?
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    I can't find any news/links confirming season 3 is on UK/Ireland Netflix yet. Where did you read that?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MissRibena

I can't find any news/links confirming season 3 is on UK/Ireland Netflix yet. Where did you read that?

Where I saw it was some of the UK newspaper reviews when the BBC had it coming on last May. They were saying netflix would have it three weeks later. I thought that meant Irish and UK netflix was different. Am new to it all!

Is there any hope, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr8ounce

MissRibena wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Thanks
    Rebecca

Hi,
    Did you manage to find season 3? I looked last night and could not see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Is season 3 on Netflix does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Don't know about Netflix but season 3 starts on RTE Two at 9pm on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Missed it on tv, can't see it on Netflix. is there anywhere i can download it on my phone in wifi and watch it again? it comes up on itunes but only the uk itunes. can i buy it on uk itunes and watch it on my phone then another time? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

Nemanrio wrote: »
    Is season 3 on Netflix does anyone know?
    No not yet. I just finished Season 2 on there. Am sure will get an email when comes out..

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Season three currently being shown on RTE 2. I think they are up to episode 5 or 6 now. I have it series-linked, and am looking forward to a good old binge one of these weekends.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Season three currently being shown on RTE 2. I think they are up to episode 5 or 6 now. I have it series-linked, and am looking forward to a good old binge one of these weekends.

It's over. The last 2 episodes were shown on Wednesday 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Read somewhere that Season 4 will be aired for the US Netflix on December 21st. Missed the first few episodes of Season 4 myself will probably have to wait till Season 5 starts to get it on Netflix here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement