Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English language scholarships in Ireland

Options
  • 12-03-2017 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place.

I have an ex-colleague that wants to study in Ireland and is wondering if there are any English language scholarships available. She's from Mongolia so I don't know if that has any bearing on her ability to move or study in Ireland.

She was studying a Masters in environmental engineering in Prague but there was a mix up with her visa and she had to return home, so ideally she would like to continue her Masters course somewhere in Europe and is checking what the options are in Ireland. Engineering might not be an option so failing that she would try for an English course of some sort.

She doesn't have much of a budget so wants to know what if any scholarships are available. I looked at scholarships for engineering but I didn't find out much.. I know nothing about this whole area though so I may not have been looking in the right places.

So if anyone has some tips or could point me somewhere with more info I'd appreciate it.

Advertisement