Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a Suggested Post on Facebook

Options
  • 12-03-2017 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Is there any way or Section that I can find a Suggested post on Facebook that I want to go into now, but didn't think at the time to add it or note it to remember it. :rolleyes: This post was coming up a few times in the last couple of weeks, it hasn't cropped up in the last couple of days.

I did try doing a search for words that the post would have been included and it brings me up loads of similar posts but not the post I'm looking for. Is there any like section on Facebook that I can go into and it'll bring up everything that has been suggested to me.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Anyone any ideas to help?! It was for a Competition and I think today was the Closing Date! :) I bet now it'll be popping up again next week when it's too feicing late. :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi misstearheus, I don't believe there's any way to find it unfortunately. If you had liked the post or commented on it you would be able to find it in your activity log on Facebook. Unfortunately search may not always work as if the ad was an ad or a dark post, rather than a boosted post, the post wouldn't be visible on the Facebook page. Even if you knew the page that was running the ad, visiting their page may not help due to that reason.

Advertisement