Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bournemouth at home

Options
  • 11-03-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Games at the Lane down to a handful now. Anyone planning on going to this one? I've bought flights for myself and my son, depending on Stubhub for tickets. Fingers crossed. Likely to be an open exciting game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thankfully four of us that applied got tickets in the lottery for this one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Fair play Tippspur. Looks like Kane will be struggling to be back for this, but the team filled the gap well without him today. The aim now has to be to complete the season unbeaten at home.
    Stubhub sale starts in the morning, but I have to wait until Thursday, as it's for members only. I tried to buy a one Hotspur membership, but it's closed for the season. Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Looking for 2 tickets to this ... anyone please?

Cheers

Fair play Tippspur. Looks like Kane will be struggling to be back for this, but the team filled the gap well without him today. The aim now has to be to complete the season unbeaten at home.
    Stubhub sale starts in the morning, but I have to wait until Thursday, as it's for members only. I tried to buy a one Hotspur membership, but it's closed for the season. Here's hoping.
    Any luck?

Tickets only for onehotspur members until midday. Have 2 in mind south stand lower, £100 plus trimmings.
    If anyone is travelling and would share their membership no, I could order now. Had a kind offer, but photo ID of member no associated with the order is required.
    I am a member, just not One Hotspur. Thick I know.

• Advertisement

Tickets on stubhub went on general sale at midday. Got two, happy out.

Tickets only for onehotspur members until midday. Have 2 in mind south stand lower, £100 plus trimmings.
    If anyone is travelling and would share their membership no, I could order now. Had a kind offer, but photo ID of member no associated with the order is required.
    I am a member, just not One Hotspur. Thick I know.
    Fair play,what part of the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Got 2 for Lower West Sideline :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

larry1 wrote: »
    Got 2 for Lower West Sideline :)

Nice one

My son has always wanted to sing with the hardcore, so we're on the Lower South Stand, right behind the goal. COYS

• Advertisement

Heading out on the Ryanair to Stanstead at 06.25 on the morning of the match,. if anyone is interested in breakfast/pints/first mass.
    Being the first game of the weekend, if we have closed the gap any on Chelsea, it would be a chance to ramp up the pressure with three points.

Advertisement