Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In TY, iPad failing

Options
  • 10-03-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭

No. 1 son in TY. School has an iPad policy, so he's surived nearly 4 years but his iPad is showing signs of age despite being looked after quite well. Question is whether there is a reconditioning service? It not your typical broken screen etc. Its the battery not lasting long, screen starting to get unresponsive.
    No. 2 son in 2nd year and No. 3 son due to start in September. All with / needing iPads, so its an expensive policy to do this route. I work in IT but I don't really agree with the all iPad policy but can't really do much about it. I don't think anyone who made these rules understood that this technology wasn't necessarily built to last. And who can afford to replace these regularly. :confused:

Advertisement