Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobpath ?

Options
  • 10-03-2017 1:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here going there ?

I've heard a lot of bad reports about them. Forcing people to take jobs that aren't suitable just so their workers can get a nice bonus at the end of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Most jobs suits most people as long as it doesn't need a medical/technical degree.
    And somehow I think jobpath staff doesn't hand difficult jobs out to regular joe soaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Is this another Solas?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,734 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Anyone on here going there ?

I've heard a lot of bad reports about them. Forcing people to take jobs that aren't suitable just so their workers can get a nice bonus at the end of it.

Yes, the company is paid based on results.

But we now have 7% unemployment. Just find yourself a job which is suitable and then no one can make you take an "unsuitable " one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Unemployed: Giz a job

Jobpath: Here you go

Unemployed: Nah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

"I'll give you job job shovellin sh*te"

No but seriously...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Sarahbear33

Tus placement and receiving jobpath letter
    Hi guys I am just a bit concerned. A couple of weeks ago I was invited for a Tus interview and I went to that and a few days later I went for an interview and got the job , Happy days so I think! Then I received a letter after I had accepted the Tus offer from Jobpath for this attend information session, I am not planning on going so I phoned DSP and well they said to some effect that it has nothing to do with them anymore as Seetac are a different programme or something but if i was signed to jobpath before tus i might have to take jobpath though I havent signed anything with Jobpath I then phoned Seetac and they said i should come in. i do not want my payments to be affected as I am not starting the Tus job till the 18th and I do not want to not go to the session and be cut off, but do not want too sign anything jeporadising my job..Any advice really appreciated, have the session on thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

If I understand that correct you got a job but this other crowd insist you go on some course instead?

Advertisement