Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I take 'another' fetac L5 course... and more.

Options
  • 09-03-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hey guys, I have a few questions that I'm hoping some of you might be able to shed some light on for me please.

The bottom line is a couple of years ago while living in Dublin I took a fetac level 5 course in computers/web design etc... it was a major award about 9 modules. I succeeded in that, I then went on and done fetac level 6 in Training, delivery and evaluation (former train the trainer).

After this I moved to a different part of Ireland. Right now my wife is working, I'm mulling over going on to College whilst looking for work, I'm currently on Jobseekers allowance.

I received a letter in the post recently from Department of Social protection telling me there is a fetac level 5 course coming to my vicinity and would I be interested in it.

So what I want to know is, am I allowed to do another fetac level 5 course funded by Department of Social protection even though I have completed a fetac level 5 and 6 ?

Also, if I am, and I do go for this course, I'm assuming this course will entail communications, health and safety and work experience. Will I have to do these again ? I got a distinction in these already.

Thanks in advance guys ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement