Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reactor coils

Options
  • 09-03-2017 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

purchased a Halo Reactor Mod starter kit online yesterday, while I'm waiting for it to arrive, I thought I'd better look for some spare coils for it. I'm having trouble finding them available anywhere in Ireland, even Europe.
    Does anyone know where I would get coils for the Reactor, preferably in Ireland... or Europe.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Never heard of it,where did you buy it,I don't even know what type of starter kit it is,have you got a link to it so I can see what it's like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

apparantly it is the Starre Freemax tank rebranded?

It may takes Atlantis/Triton coils if you look at this site

https://www.vaporauthority.com/products/halo-reactor-sub-ohm-tank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

nfegan wrote: »
    purchased a Halo Reactor Mod starter kit online yesterday, while I'm waiting for it to arrive, I thought I'd better look for some spare coils for it. I'm having trouble finding them available anywhere in Ireland, even Europe.
    Does anyone know where I would get coils for the Reactor, preferably in Ireland... or Europe.
    Thanks.

Reading Freds link,these coils work with the Reactor http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/clearomizers/609-aspire-triton-replacement-coil-head.html there are a few different resistance coils to choose from,have you ever vaped before,if not,there are 2 ways of vaping,mouth to lung(MTL) & direct lung(DL),as I don't know the reactor,I'm not sure if that tank can do MTL vaping.
    MTL vaping is the same way you would smoke a ciggy & DL means you draw the vapour directly to your lungs,both ways will make you cough for a little while until your lungs get used to clean vapour...
    Get back to us,someone will help you...

Advertisement