Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Practical exam

Options
  • 09-03-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm doing my practical in a month and I'm playing guitar and singing, I'm not a great singer, pretty average, can I be marked badly on my singing? or should I get a singer in and just play guitar? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

I know a lad who was in the sort of same situation as yourself last year. Brilliant drummer, but couldn't hold a tune to save his life. So he got another lad and a girl to sing for him and he focused on the drumming.

I think he got an A1, come to think of it.

If you can find somebody, or even 2 or 3 somebodies, to sing for you, it would allow you to relax more and focus on your guitar if singing isn't your strong suit. You'd have to do at least 2 or 3 good practice sessions with those in question beforehand so they know what's happening.

Best of luck

Advertisement