Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur collab in Dublin - jazz? blues? acapella? harmonies?

• 09-03-2017 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

Amateurs welcome!

I am a self-taught jazz/blues singer with a warm vocal ideal for jazz - looking to start a regular practice with someone who's fun and who loves music as much as I do.

I am looking for someone with guitar/piano or another singer who's good with harmonies and most of all - ENJOYS it! it's all teamwork - if you're stuck I will help you out, and I am hoping for the same from you.

Not looking for strict minded and money-making-focused people even though I will never say no to a paid gig or a casual busk!

Like Al Green? Sam Cooke or Etta makes you go "woooaaah..."?
    Do you have high pitch / rich pitch goosebumps?
    Do you sometimes wonder if people on the bus think you're crazy for the way you can't help but feel the rhythm of your favourite song?
    Drop a line then!

PM so we can exchange samples :)

Thanks!

A

Advertisement