Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freight forwarding America

Options
  • 08-03-2017 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi does anybody have any info on setting up a freight forwarding company in the states for a non resident

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LC2017

As in a freight forwarding company that gives Irish people a US address to ship to, and then you ship it to Ireland?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i suspect that this is more a 'how do i set up a company in america' question rather than one actually about transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Basically the OP is looking for a Parcel Motel/Wizard USA by the sounds of it.

Wouldn't mind such a thing myself.. shipping costs are generally ridiculous, but even if that was addressed the import taxes would probably still negate the point if you can get the same thing from the EU

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not relevant to the forum's remit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement