Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapers - Bombpop 150ml only €4.99 at Republic of Vape

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Auscast wrote: »
    Incredible deal on this juice. I just ordered a few bottles.
    https://republicofvape.ie/shop/bomb-pop-150ml/

It says taking back orders and should arrive just before christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

jmorrisey wrote: »
    It says taking back orders and should arrive just before christmas?
    That's just in the description. I ordered 2 bottles today, and the order has been fulfilled.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Sherfin

Cheers. Worth a try at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Its arrived in the post this morning, yeah, no. I wouldn't call it one of the nicer things in life! Weird taste on the exhale

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I vaped this before, I found it was harsh on the throat, but beyond that is wasn't too bad for 120ml for 4.99 its worth a go....perhaps...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

I must be in the minority because i thought it was grand. Not the best in the world but far from being crap. Cant really go wrong for a fiver tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

jakdublin wrote: »
    Saved me a fiver and a few weeks of nasty vaping there. Sounds woeful and I'm the type that would force myself to vape it rather than **** it out :D

Just for a bit of balance, I got some in the post this morning and took a fresh tank out with me, which I'm just about to refill.
    I think it's nice, it's certainly not rotten, I get a kind of cherry fiz taste from it.
    Is it possible it has mellowed out over time?
    tbh it's an absolute steal at €4.99 for 150ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

lankz92 wrote: »
    I must be in the minority because i thought it was grand. Not the best in the world but far from being crap. Cant really go wrong for a fiver tbh
    11214 wrote: »
    Just for a bit of balance, I got some in the post this morning and took a fresh tank out with me, which I'm just about to refill.
    I think it's nice, it's certainly not rotten, I get a kind of cherry fiz taste from it.
    Is it possible it has mellowed out over time?
    tbh it's an absolute steal at €4.99 for 150ml.

Feck it, I'm convinced. Ordered now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Auscast

Remember that some juices need steeping. This may be the case for this one?
    I have a load of juices that had a weird / chemical taste straight from the shop, but completely changed flavour after steeping for 2 weeks + (open the bottle, let in some fresh air, then put in a cupboard and shake / open every few days).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I got 4 bottles on a whim, it's defo vapable, not A1 quality, but a passable day vape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I bought 2 bottles even though highest strength is only 6mg..... I normally buy the 36mg and Dilute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

I'm vaping 18mg juices with a nautilus. MTL. All new juices only 3mg or 6mg? I've tried direct lung but prefer MTL. Is it only going to be low mg juices?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Auscast wrote: »
    Remember that some juices need steeping. This may be the case for this one?
    I have a load of juices that had a weird / chemical taste straight from the shop, but completely changed flavour after steeping for 2 weeks + (open the bottle, let in some fresh air, then put in a cupboard and shake / open every few days).[/quote********

What do u mean by STEEPING

I bought 2 bottles even though highest strength is only 6mg..... I normally buy the 36mg and Dilute.
    ******((((((

How & Why do u dilute ?

******((((((

How & Why do u dilute ?

I dilute any liquid over16mg with Glycerine otherwise it would be too strong for me.

I dilute any liquid over16mg with Glycerine otherwise it would be too strong for me.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is GLYCERINE?

Is it a chemical ?

Where do u buy the GLYCERINE?

And whats the Dilution Ratio ?

This is a learning curve 4 me.
    Cheers

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is GLYCERINE?

Is it a chemical ?

Where do u buy the GLYCERINE?

And whats the Dilution Ratio ?

This is a learning curve 4 me.
    Cheers

Glycerine It's one of the ingredients that's in the liquid already , it's not a chemical it's used for baking cakes.. I buy it in the supermarket. It depends on the strength of the liquid I mix 50% Glycerine with 50% liquid (16mg) I'd use more Glycerine if the liquid is stronger.

Advertisement