Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing wicklow

Options
  • 08-03-2017 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Looking for some info on trout fishing In the Wicklow area. Speculating on fishing a few of the following, avonmore, vartry and aughrim. Any one here members of the following clubs or have experiences of these rivers and can make recommendations or offer advice regarding who to contact. A lot of online info is several years old at this point!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Mr Bumble

Talk to Peter Driver in Rathdrum....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Evilchimp666

I was gonna fish at the wooden bridge used to fish their when I was 13 or 14.gonna bring my kids to fish their will update you on how I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭con___manx1

There is no bait fishing allowed. Fly and spinning with single barbless hooks. Plenty of fisheries officers around now to inforce this. If your gonna bring kids spinning be your best bet.

Advertisement