Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voip setup

Options
  • 06-03-2017 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi. I was looking for some advice. I work from home and in April i will be working on a campaign that involves me calling into EMEA, UK , Europe etc....
    I am based in the midlands, have a decent BB connection , roughly 40-50mbps download and 15-30 upload, depending at peak and off peak times.

I need to get a VOIP system in place and just looking for what i need to setup.

I have recently setup an office in a spare bedroom, I have wired the ethernet cable from the router in the sitting room to the PC in bedroom, so what exactly do i need? I know i need a provider+ a phone/headset but what is the best and easiest stepup, what headsets or handsets should i be looking for and do I need any extra connections in the spare room to connect a phone to???

Thanks for any suggestions or advice. :)

Comments

Advertisement