Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houston to Hermitage Clinic bus

Options
  • 05-03-2017 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭

I need to go th the Hermitage Clinic and I know the nearest bus stop is the Clarion Hotel. What I can't figure out is how to get across the other side of the road from there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭sidcon

Gael23 wrote: »
    I need to go th the Hermitage Clinic and I know the nearest bus stop is the Clarion Hotel. What I can't figure out is how to get across the other side of the road from there?

Use the footpath, a road goes under the n4 at the clarion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

sidcon wrote: »
    Use the footpath, a road goes under the n4 at the clarion

The Hospital website mentions a footbridge going over the road as well?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

You would have to get off at the liffey valley stop for that bridge, much longer walk.

You get off at clarion stop(A) and proceed to hermitage clinic(B).

Obviously stick to the footpath.

32875970770_97e30b2475_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

There's a footbridge back at the liffey valley stop, but that's going to add 15 minutes to your walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Follow the chicken...

There's also a footbridge at the next stop after the clarion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Follow the chicken...

There's also a footbridge at the next stop after the clarion.

Is that kings hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Google maps is handy. Just follow the road and the signs underneath the main road. The 66/67 or similar stops on the main road. Dublin bus website will give you the right number bus. Sidcon gave you the answer in the first reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MGWR

You want to go from Texas to the Hermitage Clinic? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Advertisement