Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted to form post-rock band

Options
  • 05-03-2017 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I'm looking for musicians to form a post-rock band with. I'm a native Dubliner, 28, and have been playing the guitar for almost 20 years. I'm into all kinds of rock music but am particularly into and inspired by post-rock bands now, e.g. Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mogwai, And So I Watch You From Afar, Russian Circles etc. I'm ideally looking for an experienced drummer, bassist and guitarist who enjoy coming up with ideas for songs. I'm an Engineer working full time so this would be a fairly casual thing, although I'd love to have regular jam sessions and have a proper band going.

Let me know if your interested.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Bass player and guitar player here. Been playing guitar since 1989! \m/ Play a small bit of keys as well. Would be interested in bass, for something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

I think the post-rock boat left port and set sail about a decade ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I remember reading the same thing about rock in the mid 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 14,354 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

325070208-large.jpg

Advertisement