Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance for 365 days and over 50 in a motorhome.

Options
  • 04-03-2017 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

Anyone in this senario where you are over 50 and travelling in Europe for a year in a motorhome.

I see ADAC is mentioned here and other uk sites. I have looked at the usual travel insurance providers that I have used for annual insurance in the past but they are restricted to under 50.

Some uk motorhome sites say that ADAC have reduced their terms since 2016 and its hard to pin down the details. Some other people say they have full cover as they are with ADAC before 2016.

As mentioned on other posts EHIC card will cover all hospitals in europe. Don't care about missed ferry or lost baggage, etc. The only thing of concern is repratiation if needed.

Thx
    Annie

Advertisement