Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof notebook?

Options
  • 03-03-2017 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

I find it hard to keep track of what I'm doing in the pool, so keeping track of a block of drills, warm-up, main set, and cool down, or even remembering what the session was supposed to be is a challenge.

Does anyone know of some sort of a waterproof notebook that I could write out a session, leave it on the deck, and mark it off as I complete each section?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I just write out my session on a piece of paper and put it inside a zip lock plastic bag. Much cheaper and just as effective as a waterproof notebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭threetrees

Grease pencil and whiteboard or print out your session, laminate it, then tick off each section with a grease pencil as you complete them.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

60 x 200 / 15 seconds rest after each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

You can get sheets of matte laminate on eBay, then laminate some blank pages and/or your routine. You can then write on the matte laminate with a pencil no matter how wet it gets.

* You'd also need a laminating machine (about €20 in Easons but you usually only get gloss laminate with them).

• Advertisement
Advertisement