Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanz Zimmer 13/06/17 Concert Length?

Options
  • 03-03-2017 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Would appreciate some help with this. I'd like to go to Hanz Zimmer in the 3 arena on the 13th June 2017. The concert starts at 8. I'd be going up from Galway and would ideally like to make it back to galway after the show for work the next day.

The last bus is at 23:20. I'm wondering if the concert will be finished by then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

There is a Gobus going at 12.15 am from the Burgh Quay (near Ulsterbank I think) which gets into Galway at 2.45 am, you should make that no problem.

http://www.gobus.ie/timetable.php?map=28

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭denismc

From what I remember last year we were out of the Three before 11, I think all gigs have to be over before a certain time.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

The concert last year was over a bit later than usual. It was over after 11:00 because I remember I missed the last bus at 11:30 and had to get a taxi

Advertisement