Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carpentry qualification - lost certificate

• 03-03-2017 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

It's been quite a few years since I've completed my carpentry apprenticeship, for various reasons now I am looking for a copy of my card/certificate that shows I am qualified, however I've moved home around 7 or 8 times since that day many years ago and had kids etc so guaranteed it's lost as I've searched the house and attic.

Also Fas had changed over to solas now, so does anyone know how I can get a copy or a new cert and card sent out ?
    I've looked on the Solas website and it's not very user friendly

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

You'll have to contact Solas or the awarding body and ask about it, they should have a record of you on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Implerstr

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?.I also am trying to get a certificate replaced that was issued in 1987.

Advertisement