Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert!!!

Options
  • 02-03-2017 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm in 6th year and this week I started getting results from my mocks back. None of the Grades are high enough and I believe that with some work I can raise all my grades... BUUUUUUUT I don't know how to study as I never felt the need to study for exams before this year. It's getting to the stage in the year where I need to start now or my grades won't improve by June.
    Any one able to give me advice on how to study most effectively and around how much time should I be spending every night on each subject????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭thetalker

Its pretty late to begin studying now if you haven't before so you're really gonna have to do alot more than most.
    I'd say 2 hours on a subject per day and twice on weekends.
    The rest is up to you, there's no sure method, it depends on what kind of learner you are.

Advertisement