Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policy documents haven't arrived

Options
  • 02-03-2017 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭

Hi

I purchased a policy online last night, and I did receive a confirmation email. However it didn't have any of the usual attachments (PDFs outlining the Ts&Cs, policy, etc). The confrmation email tells me to read through the docments documents for errors, and then sign and date them.

Do I receive these docs by post/email at a later date? Just concerned that my NCB will not be applied and my premium will be increased, on account of Liberty not receiving the signed documents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

fxotoole wrote: »
    Hi

I purchased a policy online last night, and I did receive a confirmation email. However it didn't have any of the usual attachments (PDFs outlining the Ts&Cs, policy, etc). The confrmation email tells me to read through the docments documents for errors, and then sign and date them.

Do I receive these docs by post/email at a later date? Just concerned that my NCB will not be applied and my premium will be increased, on account of Liberty not receiving the signed documents.

I signed up Sunday and received docs yesterday in the post, I don't think they email them. You've 21 days to get your no claims bonus in to them

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

fxotoole wrote: »
    Hi

Hi Fxotoole

We send your documents and policy booklet by post. You should receive these within five working days. If any of the information on your Proposal Form is incorrect we give you fourteen days to correct this. We also give you twenty one days to get proof of your No Claims Discount to us. You can send proof of your discount to us by post, email or fax. Please remember to note your policy reference number on your No Claims Discount and your email.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Seán

Advertisement