Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application for Sharing Annual Leave with Other Colleagues

Options
  • 01-03-2017 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Please move to correct one if needed.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any apps out there than can be used to share rota's for shift work.

For example there are 10 of us working in an organisation that has to have certain people available at times.

I'm looking for an app that all 10 of us can access that shows who is off on Annual leave or who isn't supposed to be working on a specific day.

All 10 of us would need to have access to the app & able to add in our Annual leave etc.

Anyone know of any apps like this? For both iOS & Android if possible.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭pillphil

Google sheets spreadsheet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I can't remember, but doesn't Outlook allow for shared or public calendars?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    I can see my whole teams calendars in Outlook. It may depend on your leave booking system syncing data into Exchange though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

rossieboy wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Please move to correct one if needed.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any apps out there than can be used to share rota's for shift work.

For example there are 10 of us working in an organisation that has to have certain people available at times.

I'm looking for an app that all 10 of us can access that shows who is off on Annual leave or who isn't supposed to be working on a specific day.

All 10 of us would need to have access to the app & able to add in our Annual leave etc.

Anyone know of any apps like this? For both iOS & Android if possible.

Since you're going to need to manually enter your working and holiday days i suggest you keep it simple and use a google sheet as already suggested.

Alternatively you can use Doodle.com
    Its basically a calendar selection site for arranging dates that suit everyone.
    Someone will need to take responsibility for administering it and adding new dates.

I setup this one as an example
    http://doodle.com/poll/tv22b6rkxwieiwdd#table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

L.Jenkins wrote: »

Most places I've worked always used shared calendar, (usually Outlook) for this. You could use any calendar application though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement