Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CPC case study needed

Options
  • 01-03-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need case study, quastions and answers. Please help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Johnboy75

Help on questions and answers for CPC case studies or guidance test coming up under 3 wks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Did the case studies myself for the buses / coaches and very recently did the HGV one, rigids and artics.

There is no sample questions for the case studies , they only give out the case studies themselves in the theory test CD (possible it's in the book too)

Which 3 case studies you get are random as you don't get to choose.

Since there is no questions the best you can do is read the case studies themselves and see can you point out mistakes or driving regulations etc that you think will have questions on

But to be honest, they are very easy case studies , the questions are very simple I thought myself and you can read back over the case study while answering the questions as they are side by side on the screen.

You do for rigids and artics anyway., 3 case studies, each one has 15 questions and you only need to get 5 correct from each case study.

I can't remember if buses has changed but they are easy too.

Anything you need to know just ask sure !

Advertisement