Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BUILD HELP] <€500 Audio Production/Low Level Gaming PC

Options
  • 28-02-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey Folks! Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm looking to build an audio production PC. It needs to be able to handle realtime audio + plug-ins, etc with no issue. Currently I have an external USB desk that I run all the audio through so that at the very least is covered.

I would also like to be able some low level gaming on the PC as well if possible but that is definitely the PC's secondary function

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I have little to no experience custom building my own PC's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Alpha8

Can you possibly wait till April/June?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SirSnrub

Alpha8 wrote: »
    Can you possibly wait till April/June?

Probably not. I'm planning on using it to complete a couple of projects in the next month or so.

Why do you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Alpha8

SirSnrub wrote: »
    Probably not. I'm planning on using it to complete a couple of projects in the next month or so.

Why do you ask?

The 4 cores AMD Ryzen CPU will be out between April and June and it's about 130. It's a bang for your buck, btw do you need a Sound Card?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SirSnrub

Alpha8 wrote: »
    The 4 cores AMD Ryzen CPU will be out between April and June and it's about 130. It's a bang for your buck, btw do you need a Sound Card?

I will have to take your word on that :P Thanks though. If I end up waiting i'll definitely look into it.

As for the soundcard, im planning on building the PC from the ground up so I would probably need something decent

Advertisement