Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ryanair routes

Options
  • 28-02-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

I see Ryanair have announced new routes, including "Athens, Barcelona, Brindisi, Catania, Glasgow, Gran Canaria, Krakow, Lanzarote, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Pisa, Porto, Seville, Tenerife, Toulouse, Valencia and Venice"

Any good resorts close to any of those locations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

Milan certainly, out here at the moment ex bergamo

Venice also good do dolomites which can be hard to get to otherwise - but I'd bet that flight only runs in summer

Interestingly there is skiing near lisbon and there was good skiing in greece this year, they had one of their best seasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

a148pro wrote: »

Interestingly there is skiing near lisbon and there was good skiing in greece this year, they had one of their best seasons!

Turkey also has some nice looking snow. Check out these guys, Meltingspot, they have a load of great videos, they run some amazing heliski tours in really unusual locations - this video is Turkey https://vimeo.com/53254425 and here's Uzbekistan https://vimeo.com/28987840 if I won the lotto I'd be straight on the phone to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

cormee wrote: »
    I see Ryanair have announced new routes, including "Athens, Barcelona, Brindisi, Catania, Glasgow, Gran Canaria, Krakow, Lanzarote, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Pisa, Porto, Seville, Tenerife, Toulouse, Valencia and Venice"

Any good resorts close to any of those locations?

Zakopane, 1.5 hrs from Krakow. Amazing place for winter and summer.

Advertisement