Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking outside my house on public road

Options
  • 28-02-2017 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there im living in a road in Tipperary all the houses are attached with parking at the rear of the house. There is 3 young people living next door 2 of which drive and they are constantly parking outside my house to the extent I couldnt put out my wheelie bin tonight I had to lift it over the wall and walk around the car to get back into my house. I asked one of the boys the other day could the car be moved a little bit or parked at the back of the property. He said he would ask and since then the owner of the car is parking so tightly to my wall and gate that I had to turn into macho man and lift my bin.if I or my son had fallen ill tonight a doctor or ambulance crew would not be able to get into my property. What can I do anyone ever been in this situation??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,268 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Complain to the Garda about a vehicle obstructing your entrance.

Advertisement