Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with Zebra Finches?

Options
  • 26-02-2017 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

We have a problem that we need to get rid of 20 Zebra Finches and can't find anyone to take them, tried all the local pet shops.

Any ideas of anyone that might want them or is their anyone with an Avery that wants them.

The issue is my wife has a very bad chest condition and we just can't keep them:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

If you are in Facebook, there are loads of Bird buy & sell groups & I am sure there would be people delighted to take them. Just be careful that it is a good home & not someone happy to take any freebies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Knine wrote: »
    If you are in Facebook, there are loads of Bird buy & sell groups & I am sure there would be people delighted to take them. Just be careful that it is a good home & not someone happy to take any freebies

We don't use facebook but I might take a look as that isn't an option I'd considered.

Advertisement