Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Arms M4

Options
  • 26-02-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Beginner Classic Arms M4 set for sale.
    Bought with intention of getting into airsoft but haven't had the time.
    As new, in box with all the gear that came with it chargers and magazine and charger for battery. It might need a new battery because it has been sitting unused for about a year, but was never used in a skirmish or anything so it is as new.
    I also have a set of Bolle Clear Glasses and a small bag of BB's.
    I don't know a lot about airsoft but will try answer any questions about it.
    Looking for €120 for it all and am located in Dublin.

Hopefully I've put the pictures up correctly also:

http://imgur.com/a/wDaua

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 linkara221

is the gun plastic and is it firing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you wish to sell here

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stall

linkara221 wrote: »
    is the gun plastic and is it firing

It's got both plastic and metal on it, and yeah it fires but hasn't been used in a long time.

shytan wrote: »
    You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you wish to sell here

Hi, thanks for your help,I can't seem to find this information, is there anywhere on the gun where I would find it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭brenmc68

stall wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for your help,I can't seem to find this information, is there anywhere on the gun where I would find it ?

If you used it on a proper Airsoft site they would have measured the velocity and told you the FPS before letting you play, otherwise go to any Airsoft shop and they can do it for you. It can't be sold here without that info, just letting you know..

• Advertisement

stall wrote: »
    Beginner Classic Arms M4 set for sale.
    Bought with intention of getting into airsoft but haven't had the time.
    As new, in box with all the gear that came with it chargers and magazine and charger for battery. It might need a new battery because it has been sitting unused for about a year, but was never used in a skirmish or anything so it is as new.
    I also have a set of Bolle Clear Glasses and a small bag of BB's.
    I don't know a lot about airsoft but will try answer any questions about it.
    Looking for €120 for it all and am located in Dublin.

Hopefully I've put the pictures up correctly also:

http://imgur.com/a/wDaua

Gun shoots at 268 FPS had it tested today

Advertisement