Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist and Drummer wanted for Dublin based Trash/Groove Metal Band

Options
  • 25-02-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a bass player and singer, 31 years old.
    I'm looking for a guitarist and drummer, preferably aged 25 - 40.

The band would be a three piece and we would hire some practice space round Dublin city centre. The idea would be to practice once a week, so I'd be seeking people with jobs so that y'all can cover the cost of weekly practice.

Influences for the band would be Pantera, Sepultura, Nail Bomb, Slayer, System of Down.

I like a whole bunch of different music, but the aim of this band is fast, dirty, aggressive, raw. I want to start practising, writing and then gigging as soon as possible. I'm open to doing covers, but I'd like to mostly focus on originals.

If you're not creatively inclined, don't worry, I can write songs, you just gotta be a half decent player. Also, gigging experience is a must.

This sound like you? Send me a message.

Comments

Advertisement