Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual for electronic drum kit

Options
  • 25-02-2017 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I picked up a nice electronic drum kit for my son on Adverts, and it's excellent. But we are now looking at the extra functions, apart from the metronome. I didn't get a manual for it, and have emailed the manufacturer with no response (about six weeks ago), and none were available from any supplier I contacted. Does anyone have a PDF of the manual, a scanned in version, or even hardcopy I can copy please?
    It's a Volt kit by Voggenreiter.
    Many thanks!!

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

A good trick is to put "filetype:pdf" (without quotes) and it should only list pdf's in your search. Might help.

Is there a model no.?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

me_irl wrote: »
    A good trick is to put "filetype:pdf" (without quotes) and it should only list pdf's in your search. Might help.

Is there a model no.?

It's a DD502W, but adding filetype got it, thanks for that!

Eoin

Advertisement