Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung s6 fingerprint not responding

Options
  • 25-02-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

As above, since this morning the fingerprint scanner isnt working, anyone have any ideas if its fixable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Not working how?
    Does it just do nothing or say incorrect print etc?
    Try a restart if you haven't already.
    I'd say it is replace by a tech repair shop of it's properly broken.
    It's hard enough to open and close these phones for self repair apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

So it is on and off working since this morning started working for a few mins after i removed history of fingerprints and re did them, but it says now the fingerprint scanner isnt reponding and to try later, so im wondering is it a bug of some sort because it worked on and off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Could be a loose connection somehow so it only works sometimes. But if it works, say every time after a restart, it could be software related which may be fixed by a factory reset.

I take it you didn't disable any services in package Disabler app or one of those type of apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

Yeah it was working on and off but managed to add 3 new fingerprints so something is amiss, no apps like that but had one turbo cleaner that i deleted wonder could it be that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Halfprice

Any having problems with theres since latest update? Mine not working properly at all now..

Advertisement