Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a way to record instagram live video?

Options
  • 25-02-2017 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭

I know the service itself doesn't do it, but is there a third party app or service that will?

My eldest follows a couple of people in the US who do regular live videos which for her are in the middle of the night & some of her friends who are allowed stay up until 2/3am (these are 10/11 year olds BTW, I'm not sure their parents are stepping up) get to watch them & she doesn't.

I was thinking if there was aa way to record them she could catch up the following morning & not feel left out of the conversation later in the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭OU812

Mr.S wrote: »
    Check for fan accounts on YouTube / Twitter - if they are big enough, someone probably records them and uploads.

Tried that, but can't find them unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BeeMee_123

Yes unfortunately they either do the live feed or a youtube video.

Crazy they are allowed to stay up.

I know with facebook you can watch back, is this not an option with insta? Prob a silly questions sorry.

I have found the below though, may help?

https://showmore.com/record-instagram-live-stream.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks BeeMee. I've seen those, unfortunately, they only work if you start recording manually while they're broadcasting. What I'm looking for is a service where you can put in your Instagram account details & it will monitor who you follow & record their live broadcasts.

Advertisement