Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI documentation

Options
  • 25-02-2017 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey all!! Returning to college this year as a mature student and haven't done the whole grant applying process since it was done by the last crowd before SUSI. Things seemed to have changed.

Looking to get some info on the required documents, in plain English as the info PDF explains things arse ways.

I have my birth cert (long and short form), passport and a bank statement from years ago.. But they ask for proof of residence for 3 of the last 5 years and i don't haven't had a bank account in 4 years, no lease agreements and i have no utility bills in my name. All i have is a credit union account and social welfare statements. Will that do? If not, how the hell do i prove it?

Cheers in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They need proof you've been here for that time. A debit card statement can show this but as you've been dealing in cash from the PO (presumably) you won't have this.

A printed record from the DSFW showing your sign ons should prove you've been here. If they can include payment collections even better.

Advertisement