Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Milwall FA Cup 1/4 Final

Options
  • 24-02-2017 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Looks like anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one
    Emirates FA Cup quarter-final
    Tottenham Hotspur v Millwall
    Sunday, March 12
    Kick Off: 14:00
    White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against Millwall will be taken today, Friday, February 24.
    Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Silver Members from 10am on Monday, February 27 until 2pm on Tuesday, February 28.
    Due to competition rules regarding the away allocation there are a small number of Season Ticket holders in Blocks 35, 43 and 44 who will need to be relocated for this fixture. Season Ticket holders in these blocks will be emailed with further details on how they can purchase a ticket for this fixture.
    Tickets will go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze Members from 2.30pm on Wednesday, March 1.
    One Hotspur Lilywhite Members will be able to purchase from 10am on Friday, March 3.
    A general sale date is to be confirmed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Do you think that bronze members will get the chance to buy tickets? I'd love to see the lane one last time.
    Would happily but bronze membership if that got me in. Flights are reasonable, but will sell fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Do you think that bronze members will get the chance to buy tickets? I'd love to see the lane one last time.
    Would happily but bronze membership if that got me in. Flights are reasonable, but will sell fast.

Bronze members will definetly get tickets. But if you joined now I,d be surprised if the membership was processed in time to enable you to apply for a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Anyone here willing to buy two tickets for the game for me? Cheeky I know. Just for me and my son, we don't get over very often.
    He's never seen us win at the lane- a 1-0 defeat to everton (Pienaar!), a draw with fiorentina in the UEFA cup, and over to Wembley for what turned out to be the dead rubber against CSKA.
    I deserve some karma, back in 2010 i had a ticket for the Man City away game bought from a scalper website, but my flight was cancelled due to the ashcloud. The ticket was used thanks to the then moderator of this group- I didn't want to see it wasted.

Anyone who can help please pm me- I'll be ever grateful.

Advertisement