Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Pop In a Box for Funko POP collectors.

Options
  • 22-02-2017 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I've been hearing crappy stuff about Pop In A Box. I'm not on about the subscription side of things but actually buying pops. I've bought 3 and just waiting on them to dispatch but I've heard not to order as issues always arise and to especially not to preorder. Can anyone confirm/deny these statements? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭dazza161989

zxxtonyxxz wrote: »
    I've been hearing crappy stuff about Pop In A Box. I'm not on about the subscription side of things but actually buying pops. I've bought 3 and just waiting on them to dispatch but I've heard not to order as issues always arise and to especially not to preorder. Can anyone confirm/deny these statements? Thanks.

I bought a single pop from them before, it arrived in a reasonable amount of time but the box was creased!

Advertisement