Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overactive Bladder

Options
  • 22-02-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi just wondering if anyone else is living with an overactive bladder ? How are they coping with it and is there effective medication that can be purchased..
    Really need some advise on this

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Hi maaa,

I;ve moved your thread over to the Long term Illness forum as it's probably better suited to your query.

Mod note

People can share their experience of living with overactive bladder, coping with it, and what treatments they have found effective but please do not advise the OP on medications you'd recommend for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You mean this?

http://www.oab.ie/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA0L_FBRDMmaCTw5nxm-ABEiQABn-Vqb0BQvI1H7FHsgfvFUS5aapcobOgx3H_ETfDAAEXK_4aApQh8P8HAQ

Sure as I am getting older this is getting established as a real nuisance.

To me it is a question now of management and common sense. Would never see a dr about it. Eg not having a cup of coffee before going out shopping unless I knew there were clean toilets where I was heading. Or not having it anyway. ;)

Not having a bedtime drink

Making sure I drink enough in the day when I can get to the loo fast that I do not get dehydrated.

Will get soon to the stage when I will need protection though but that is fine too.

Advertisement