Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postcard collectors

Options
  • 21-02-2017 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Any postcard collectors here?
    I found a bundle of about 200 postcards. About half of them are from the UK, and the other half are from all over the world. Most have been written and have stamps on them. I reckon they are from the 50s to 90s.
    Some really interesting ones and I think someone might get some value out of them.
    I would like to give them to someone who's a collector, if possible, which is why I posted this here.
    If there are no takers I'll put them on Adverts, but once on there who knows who'll claim them.
    Let me know if anyone would like them. I'm in Bray, but am in Dublin a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 wolverette

Hi, I'd would love to get the postcards off you for my dad. He has collected postcards all his life and would definitely find great interest in these. I am in Wexford but could collect from you. Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Fantastic, that's great! Send me a PM and I'll arrange something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

If you're interested in Irish postcards check-out https://irishpostcards.wordpress.com the best only Irish Postcard site. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 wolverette

Thanks Del.Monte I will tell my Dad about the site.

Advertisement