Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Belfast Harbour Recruitment FEB17

Registered Users Posts: 10 ✭✭✭ Foxy4970

Hi,

Has anyone submitted an application for this campaign, for the Harbour Police?

Any ideas of numbers sought?

Timescales?

F

Comments

• From what I heard it's highly competitiv. Takes on Past officers in the police or armed forces and very hard to get into. Boring AF job too if you look at the stats from the year before. And different organisation from the psni so no easy transfer either

• From what I heard it's highly competitiv. Takes on Past officers in the police or armed forces and very hard to get into. Boring AF job too if you look at the stats from the year before. And different organisation from the psni so no easy transfer either

• Has anyone received anything back yet?

• Applied for the Harbour Police still haven't heard anything back yet. Starting to think I could be something to do with waiting on the PSNI 2017 recruitment starting as you would be going through GV as the same time possibly?

Advertisement