Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best integrated Dishwasher for under €400, €500

Options
  • 20-02-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a new integrated dishwasher. Family of 5 so used once or twice a day.

Any opinions on the best for under €400 and €500 and what make it better?

The Bosch SMV 40C40GB can be gotten for about €379, the Bosch SMV 53M30GB or 53L00GB for €499. Are the latter 2 worth the extra amount?
    Or any other particular ones from any brand?
    Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭a_noodle_jenny

Also wondering same... perhaps if someone knows of another thread with this information on here as Ive definitely seen great suggestions recently

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The SMV40 is a standard 12 place setting, while the SMV50 has a 3rd rack for cutlery, etc making it a 13 place dishwasher. Also it's quiter and uses less water.

I'm not sure if the SMV40/50 is a direct equivalent of the SMS40/50 (these are freestanding), but The Red Ace mentions them in the other current dishwasher thread, where the 40 is made in some other factory, etc. Also the SMS40 has a plastic type floor, I think the SMV40 is same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Thanks for all the input. I went with bosch smv 40. Good expect it doesn't like tablets, they seem to get stuck in the handle section of top rack. Will probably have to use powder.

Advertisement