Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA

Options
  • 20-02-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Thinking of going back and completing my ACCA. I have already completed F levels so will just need to complete P levels..
    Who are these courses run with at the moment.. It would be for P1 P2 P3 P6 and P7. Galway or Athlone area and part time as I'm working full time. How many exams would you recommend taking in one sitting? Also are there any good online resources for notes you could recommend? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Densey12

I am on my last F paper but I have friends who are on the P's and they are sitting one at a time, as the work load is suppose to be pretty intensive especially if you are working. But this is depends on your own circumstances also! I have used open tuition in the past for the F's and have found is useful and it is free! I am currently looking into learn signal as I need to repeat F7.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

I am returning to online studying with ACCA after a 2 year break. Would anyone have any advice to make the re-entry easier? I am studying F9 and P1.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭otterj

Densey12 wrote: »
    I am on my last F paper but I have friends who are on the P's and they are sitting one at a time, as the work load is suppose to be pretty intensive especially if you are working. But this is depends on your own circumstances also! I have used open tuition in the past for the F's and have found is useful and it is free! I am currently looking into learn signal as I need to repeat F7.

Do you find the f7 course on learn signal any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 warbird

Advertisement