Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuprinol Anti-Slip Decking Paint - Urban Slate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Been looking to refresh our old decking, this is €14.00 cheaper than the other decking paints by Cuprinol.

http://www.ie.screwfix.com/cuprinol-anti-slip-decking-stain-urban-slate-2-5ltr.html

I'd recommend oiling rather than this stuff. I spent a fortune on this stuff and after a few months of irish weather it was bubbling... I ended up having to spend a few days power washing stripping it back. Since oiling it I haven't looked back...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Xcellor wrote: »
    I'd recommend oiling rather than this stuff.

Ditto. Cheap deck varnish is a false economy. You wind up having to scrub and re-paint it sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I am actually getting a crowd in Kildare to add Synthetic Grass to mine, its so slippy its lethal

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement