If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.
Hello all! This is just a quick reminder to ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere.

Getting a certified copy of Leaving Cert Results (as an Equivalent to GCSE results)

  • 18-02-2017 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭ playedalive

    Hi there,

    So I got an offer to study at the University of Sheffield. However, to turn my conditional offer to a confirmed offer, I need to have a certified copy of my Leaving Certificate results. I have emailed the university asking how I could do this from abroad (Currently living in Ireland and working until I move over in August), but I was wondering how you guys got your certified copies of your LC results. I am wondering if it will be enough to get a solicitor to do it here or should I go to the British Embassy here in Dublin and get them stamped.

    AFAIK, they accept the equivalent of the Leaving Cert as GCSE so I don't have to pay Naric £90 and my degree is from Trinity College here in Dublin with a 2.1. Any suggestions?