Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markus Muhle

Options
  • 18-02-2017 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Any suggestions as to where I can buy Markus Muhle dog food on line for delivery to Ireland?
    I buy from Zooplus.ie but wanted to see if there are other options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I found it on amazon once but it was ridiculous price.

I bought the lukullus this time as it was a bit cheaper and is basically the same (I feed the black Angus one) so worth looking at other option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Order the food in the UK, use ADDRESS PAL from An Post, which gives you an address for the food to go to in London, it then automatically gets shipped to you from London by An Post for €3.50 - maximum weight for this price is 20kg - you then pick it up from your nearest (assigned by you) Post Office...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

MM, lukulus, lupo etc are all made by zooplus so I doubt you'd get it cheaper from another supplier? Shop around their different sites eg zooplus.de or .co.uk .de etc and you can also use that sites stock up and save code when you spend over €100 eg for .ie is STOCKUPANDSAVE, for the co.uk it's STOCKUP.
    I have the savings plan too so get 8% off every purchase - again shop around the different sites - when mine was up for renewal the irish site was only offering 3 or 5% but .de had 8% ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 majella500

tk123 wrote: »
    MM, lukulus, lupo etc are all made by zooplus so I doubt you'd get it cheaper from another supplier? Shop around their different sites eg zooplus.de or .co.uk .de etc and you can also use that sites stock up and save code when you spend over €100 eg for .ie is STOCKUPANDSAVE, for the co.uk it's STOCKUP.
    I have the savings plan too so get 8% off every purchase - again shop around the different sites - when mine was up for renewal the irish site was only offering 3 or 5% but .de had 8% ;)

Yeah my savings plan is up for renewal and the .ie site i only offering 3% at the moment.
    Thanks for the advice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

tk123 wrote: »

I e-mailed zooplus a while back to complain about some Lukullus chews and they told me they don't manufacture any products themselves. They gave me the name of the maker of Lukullus in Germany which I've long since forgotten. I think it started with an 'M'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

I e-mailed zooplus a while back to complain about some Lukullus chews and they told me they don't manufacture any products themselves. They gave me the name of the maker of Lukullus in Germany which I've long since forgotten. I think it started with an 'M'.

Matina GmbH is the manufacturer

Advertisement