Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S pizza and prosecco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Dont bother, the pizza is pure muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I had it before, didnt find it bad at all. The Prosecco is decent as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Why do no M&S links work on mobile, grr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭VG31

mccard wrote: »
    Dont bother, the pizza is pure muck.

M&S pizzas are very nice compared to other shop bought pizzas.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

easier and tastier to just make your own with a slice of white bread and a rolling pin, some ketchup sachets, packet of luncheon roll, easy single and a microwave.

• Advertisement

Probably easier and tastier to make your own Prosecco as well.

But for those who don't want to bother, the link is above.

I thought the thread was titled "bargain alerts", not "what are the uses for an easy single"

VG31 wrote: »
    M&S pizzas are very nice compared to other shop bought pizzas.

Agree, but this particular pizza is muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dolly16

Had it at the wkend and both pizza & prosecco were delicious! Nicest pizza i've had in a long time. Going to get another one tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Prosecco in any other irish store is about 6-7 Euro, so you paying for frozen pizza - 8-9 Euro??
    really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

andersat2 wrote: »
    Prosecco in any other irish store is about 6-7 Euro, so you paying for frozen pizza - 8-9 Euro??
    really?

Can you please let us know what Prosecco you buy for 6 Euro please in any other Irish store, because I've never seen any?

Also, if you read the link, the Pizza is not a frozen Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dolly16

This was actually nice prosecco - didn't taste like the cheap muck you would get for less than €12. RRP on the bottle is €17 so to get that and a nice fresh large wood fire pizza for €15 was well worth it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Very enjoyable, best cook at home pizza I have had. Thank you OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Think I'm gonna get this, cook the pizza to perfection, then make little 50mm mini pizzas using my socket set!

Probably drink the prosecco afterwards from the same socket!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I know this deal is over now but I think the M&S woodfried pizza is very nice. Definitely the best shop bought pizza I've had.

Wheety wrote: »
    I know this deal is over now but I think the M&S woodfried pizza is very nice. Definitely the best shop bought pizza I've had.

Hopefully it will come back again soon, I enjoyed it as well, but at least you know that in the meantime you can
    make your own with a slice of white bread and a rolling pin, some ketchup sachets, packet of luncheon roll, easy single and a microwave.

7 Marks & Spencer wood-fired pizza salami Napoli
    “In Naples, you put bufala mozzarella on top after you cook it because it kicks out a lot of water. This tastes of fridge to me.”
    £5.50; marksandspencer.com
    Star rating ★★☆☆☆

From today's Times.

Well, considering the post about it in their Facebook page has over 2,700 likes, it's safe to assume plenty of people liked it.

I liked it as did others here, would certainly buy again, and the Prosecco very decent.

well worth €15

taste is subjective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Soarer wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna get this, cook the pizza to perfection, then make little 50mm mini pizzas using my socket set!

Probably drink the prosecco afterwards from the same socket!

From a Halfords bargain alert, I hope 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

These pizzas were sold off yesterday evening at €2.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,350 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I always wished you could get a few bottles of beer instead of the prosecco!

Advertisement