Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crossing carlow at rush hour

Options
  • 17-02-2017 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how long it takes roughly from say the chapelstown area on tullow road across to Graiguecullen at rush hours going via the O'Brien road??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭BabyWillis

12 to 15 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 19,404 ✭✭✭✭road_high

screamer wrote: »
    Just wondering how long it takes roughly from say the chapelstown area on tullow road across to Graiguecullen at rush hours going via the O'Brien road??

At least 15 mins at school times.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would you try the route via Éire Óg and either through Kennedy avenue or else down by Burrin street and going left?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Live on the tullow road & find the school times are tortures to get through. Easily 15 minutes if you're coming in the tullow road & heading up o brien Road at those times. You're still looking at the same times if you cross by walls forge & come out at Pres. Do you have to go up by o briens ? My eldest is in Leo's & I get there by heading into town from the tullow road & taking the right at the cathedral? You could go that route either & come out at the athy road round out? I leave at 8.15-8.20 & if I leave any later I'm sitting in traffic on the tullow road.

Advertisement