Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Customer Advisor

Options
  • 17-02-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Has anyone applied to the job vacancies in AIB for Customer Advisor positions that were posted in January? There were a lot of positions posted in January in many different branches. Are they seeking to fill actual vacancies or are they trying to fill positions which may arise within the branches within the next year? I completed the aptitude test at the end of January but I haven't been contacted since then, so I don't even know if I passed the tests. I have dealt with AIB for a job before and it took them almost 3 weeks to tell me I passed the aptitude test. The job advertisements have been taken down in the past week so I think they may be filled. Has anyone else been contacted by AIB about these positions or been called for an interview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

I applied too, but haven't heard anything since completing the online test....

• Registered Users Posts: 19 amolol

I'd like to know if I have passed the aptitude test. Has the status of your job application been updated recently? Mine was last updated on the 7th of February.

Mine says under review, last updated 8th February

I called the HR manager yesterday and left a voicemail, hopefully she will get back to me. They were advertising a lot of vacancies all at once and there were only 2 hiring managers dealing with all the vacancies, hopefully that's the reason why we haven't heard anything yet.

Cool! Let me know if they get back to you! Would be nice to know what's happening. I thought it was stalled as they announced a lot of job cuts in NI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

I did a face to face interview today for the AIB customer advisor role. Completed a video interview last week after doing my assessments maybe two weeks ago. recieved a call wednesday about the interview today

It's good to hear that you got a response! How did your interview go? Do you mind me asking which branch you applied for?

amolol wrote: »
    It's good to hear that you got a response! How did your interview go? Do you mind me asking which branch you applied for?

I think it went well. For the limerick/Clare region -- just looking for limerick though it didn't seem to be a problem. Very friendly

That's great! I applied for Co. Kildare, I emailed them today and they said they had a lot of applications. They are going to get in touch next week :)

That's good to hear, I'll let you know if I hear anything from them. I applied for Offaly and Westmeath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 D-K

I did a face to face interview today for the AIB customer advisor role. Completed a video interview last week after doing my assessments maybe two weeks ago. recieved a call wednesday about the interview today

What questions were you asked in the interview SibhEire5678? I've my face to face interview coming up this week. :)

D-K wrote: »
    What questions were you asked in the interview SibhEire5678? I've my face to face interview coming up this week. :)

Just went through my cv and asked questions about it like what was my role in my current job and examples of responsibilities and all that :) what area did you apply for

• Registered Users Posts: 36 D-K

Just went through my cv and asked questions about it like what was my role in my current job and examples of responsibilities and all that :) what area did you apply for

awh cool thanks! I applied for the Galway/Mayo area :) Was yours a competency based interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 marsay

Hi. Has anyone on this post been made an offer of employment?

Advertisement