Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced £599 on Amazon UK

Options
  • 17-02-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

Amazon UK just dropped the price of the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced by £100. Was £699 yesterday and £599 today.

Out of stock until 31st March but they have also dropped the prices of the Warehouse P3 Advanced drones. "Used - Very Good" down to £565 from £650.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Phantom-Advanced-Action-Camera/dp/B00WAGS478/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Jlayay

Is this better than the Bepop Parrot 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Jlayay wrote: »

Don't know tbh but DJI would be one of the leaders in the space. Also this is the lowest price I've seen it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Appears to have gone back up :(

Yep seem to be gone back up to £699. The Warehouse ones are still £565 down from £650 though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Jlayay wrote: »

Like comparing a nokia 3210 with a Samsung Galaxy S7 tbh.

I'm waiting on the mavics becoming more readily available again myself. Have a few buddies in the US keeping an eye out there also.

They seem to be pre order only at the min, but €1600 +/- tied up for 4-6 weeks before product shifts isn't really grabbing me by the you know what's.

• Advertisement

I ordered it while it was at £599 for those couple of hours. Have 5 weeks to think about it before they get stock. Would love a Mavic myself as a friend has one but baby steps I guess.

Advertisement