Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Easton Arrows?

Options
  • 17-02-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Finishing up a beginners course and going to buy some kit,have a lot of it already. But need recurve arrows,nothing fancy but the Easton Jazz arrows were recommended for somebody like me. anyone know where I can get these?Preferably premade up...or is there an alternative?Looking at getting 6 to start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Lots of alternatives though yea, Jazz are inexpensive ( as far as arrows go ) and will do the trick nicly.

Shooting style do 8 for 50 made up which is about the cheapest Ive seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Saw that,they charge €10 delivery. Had a look online and clickers and merlin archery deliver from UK for less. Think I'll only get 6 for now,hopefully move up to better arrows in a few months.

another alternative ( I use the compound version of these for practice shooting) is the club arrows from decathlon.

at a fiver a go they are great value. I also use their strechy wristguard. you can also buy from other decathlon sites like the UK and use parcelmotel and it works out cheaper.

https://www.decathlon.ie/club-500-archery-arrow-en-s132485.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

use parcelmotel and it works out cheaper.
    Thats were I'm having trouble! My draw length is 30" so I think(maybe you can advise) that I need 32" arrows. So that means these arrows will be classed as oversized and I'll get charged extra. Although I hear Parcel Wizard are not as fussy if its not too much over their max dimensions.

the 600 spine are 32" ( fine to go with that). Id heard that there is an issue getting the shipping box in the standard parcelmotel locker so I just ordered from the IE site.

edit to add shipping ended up being 5.90 for 12 arrows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bobdcow

Advertisement