Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hue lightstrip connected to iris remote

Options
  • 16-02-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭

I got my hands on an Iris & had to order a remote for it. When I tried to pair it, it somehow connected to one of my lightstrips which would then no longer respond to the app.

I can't figure out how to disconnect the lightstrip from the iris remote & it can't be found when searching for bulbs in the app.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

OU812 wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to disconnect the lightstrip from the iris remote & it can't be found when searching for bulbs in the app.

There should be a serial number on the lightstrip or the box that came with it. You will need to use this serial number while searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭OU812

That did it ! Unfortunately it was on the underside of the control box where it's stuck down, but all working now

Advertisement